Is there other intelligent life in the universe?

Is there intelligent human like life elsewhere in the universe?

• Yes

• No- UFOs are likely secret military aircraft ect..

• Undecided or unsure, but open minded.

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Missouri has very little intelligent life.
Haha. I knew people were going to say that. But I come in Peace.

And, I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet, ehr, Missouri.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I don't think they should let MTG in on these hearings. I'm not sure I could stand her being any more weird or conspiratorial.

• Dumb
Reactions: ClonesFTW and I@ST1

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
There probably is.

But at the same time, it probably isn't all that interested in us, so any of the "UFOs" we know of probably aren't aliens.

The scale of the level of technology required to achieve interstellar travel is absolutely massive. Way, way ahead of where we are now. The energy requirements alone are way beyond anything we can think of. We would be pretty uninteresting for a civilization of that technological level.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I voted yes but I’m not sure what you meant by “human like”. I suspect the intelligent life is very different from us in ways we probably can’t imagine.

Unless we live in a situation where our whole galaxy was 'seeded' with similar DNA

Reactions: ABECyguy

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Yes or it’s a black hole of American government aircraft that is on a “need to know basis” that got caught.

Agree, prob either us or china. Some of the new quantum physics discoveries are so insane that applications are beyond what we even consider science fiction.

Its also possible its a REAL good decoy system of some kind - fool both pilot eyes and systems with a false image.

Another possibility, and i think i said this in one of the other threads, it could be our own BS info, trying to scare china and russia into thinking its our tech, and we are way ahead of them. Like SDI in the 80s, russians drove themselves nuts trying to counter that potempkin tech.

Lastly, it could be our gvmt slow playing knowledge of alien life over a period of decades, to get everyone on board before the big reveal. That way when it happens we dont totally freak out as a society and implode. This, talking abt life on mars and europa and titan, et al. Used to be respectable scientists didnt talk about aliens at all. Its become a legit field in the last decade. Might be part of a plan.

Reactions: Carlisle Clone

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Agree, prob either us or china. Some of the new quantum physics discoveries are so insane that applications are beyond what we even consider science fiction.

Its also possible its a REAL good decoy system of some kind - fool both pilot eyes and systems with a false image.

Another possibility, and i think i said this in one of the other threads, it could be our own BS info, trying to scare china and russia into thinking its our tech, and we are way ahead of them. Like SDI in the 80s, russians drove themselves nuts trying to counter that potempkin tech.

Lastly, it could be our gvmt slow playing knowledge of alien life over a period of decades, to get everyone on board before the big reveal. That way when it happens we dont totally freak out as a society and implode. This, talking abt life on mars and europa and titan, et al. Used to be respectable scientists didnt talk about aliens at all. Its become a legit field in the last decade. Might be part of a plan.
I'm going with the Buckaroo Banzai theory.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think your poll should have had the "Yes" choice broken into two choices...... "Yes, and we have captured them on camera"... and "Yes, but we have never seen them".

I think there is intelligent life out there somewhere, but I feel like these "UFO's" that we're seeing are not aliens. Although it would be kind of cool if they were!

• Agree
Reactions: SCNCY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron