Is there a free feed for the game?

C

Cyclone42

Please help, I live in Omaha and the Cyclone Radio Network SUCKS around here. On principle, I don't see why I should have to pay to listen to ISU games when Husker fans don't have to pay to listen to theirs. OK, call me cheap, but I stand by my principles. Anyway, please help me find a free net stream for the game.

brownie

May 13, 2006
I live in Eastern Iowa, the CR/IC area and the feed is non-existant after the sun goes down, which is about now.:sad::no:We need a better radio network! My daughter is a freshman - at least she's got it!:smile: Thank God for cell phones!:yes:
GO CLONES!!!

dwv

Apr 12, 2006
Again-
subscription service changes what is allowed by over-the-air stations. By contract, those stations carrying the game over the air must drop that feed from their streaming audio over the internet.
It's been that way for a few years.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
If you have mediacom you can listen to the game on mediacom connections. They have a message up that says, we wanted to carry this game, but FOX won't let us. Then some BS about complaining about the BTN network etc. Kinda like the sinclair things lol.

I still bought the clone zone though and it has not been bad, but not great.