Is Russell Wilson's nose fake?

dauber24

Jan 21, 2008
not sure but he will probably get laid tonite the way his girlyfriend was staring at him..... jeez lucky him

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
His girlfriend was really working the camera like it was a model shoot. Wouldn't stop doing that seductive smile and gently running her fingers through her hair. I didn't even listen to Russell, I was too busy locking eyes with his future wifey.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
His girlfriend was really working the camera like it was a model shoot. Wouldn't stop doing that seductive smile and gently running her fingers through her hair. I didn't even listen to Russell, I was too busy locking eyes with his future wifey.

Me too. You can tell she is only with him too because he was the star QB. Before he was drafted ESPN had the camera on him talking about him for a good 5 minutes, and she did some hair flip and stared at the camera all seductive for a few seconds then glanced at Russell to see if he noticed then continued to flirt with the camera. She is only with him for the money. Good luck Russell, your girlfriend is fake.

Reactions: cyclonedave25

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Me too. You can tell she is only with him too because he was the star QB. Before he was drafted ESPN had the camera on him talking about him for a good 5 minutes, and she did some hair flip and stared at the camera all seductive for a few seconds then glanced at Russell to see if he noticed then continued to flirt with the camera. She is only with him for the money. Good luck Russell, your girlfriend is fake.
He can just buy a new one. I hear Ukrainian brides are the rage nowadays.

nose too. (If he hasn't already)

Last edited:

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
images

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Whoever it was, she was trying way too hard to try and get noticed by some modeling agent or get "discovered" by some director. haha