Is Mike Rose injured? (He’s Good To Go)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Good news, means they passed their tests.
Very proud of these young men and they're willingness to forgo the frivolity of youth and focus on the job ahead.
Well done gentlemen!

...no jinx...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Very proud of these young men and they're willingness to forgo the frivolity of youth and focus on the job ahead.
Well done gentlemen!
The long play is what they are in for. They know they will never have to buy a drink in Ames again if they can pull off the unspeakable.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
No worries, it's a day game.........

And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes
When I enrolled at ISU, I drove back from Ames well after midnight down I-80 in a Mustang convertible with the top down...and Raybans on, the whole way.

Ah, good memories. :cool:

Including avoiding the State Trooper. Their radar didn’t work to the rear then.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
When I enrolled at ISU, I drove back from Ames well after midnight down I-80 in a Mustang convertible with the top down...and Raybans on, the whole way.

Ah, good memories. :cool:

Including avoiding the State Trooper. Their radar didn’t work to the rear then.

Rich kid huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Aclone

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Very subtle. I love the Cyclone Equipment guys. Their social media game is very good.

It looks like the Equipment Truck departed Ames on Wed night. Anybody know when the team left ? I'm guessing they shared a team Turkey dinner in Ames on Thur, then departed after ?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Well done gentlemen!
I was just thinking how salty this freshman class is going to be when they're upperclassmen.

Reactions: Spanky

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The Raybans cost about what my cars did back in college.
I was living at home, working at about triple minimum wage at the time, and putting in about sixty hours a week at that rate.

There’s a chance I might have spent my money...poorly.

OTOH, I had a great comic book collection.

Edited. Stupid autocorrect!

Last edited:

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I was living at home, working at about triple minimum wage at the time, and putting in about sixty hours a week at that rate.

There’s a chance I might have spent my money...poorly.

OTOH, I had a great come book collection.
Sounds similar to my college situation except I had to do it in the snow and the whole cum book thing.

Reactions: Aclone