Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Your such an idiot. Fred’s in the NBA and Cael made way more money. That’s supposed to be a bad thing for pollard? Your seriously going to criticize an AD when yours is Gary f-ing Barta?
You have to forgive him, he supports discriminators.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
You said BF was a good coach because he approval from Belichick

So I didn’t say all coaches under Belichick are as awesome as KF, Saban and O’Brien.

I am curious as to how you are so sure how BF will turn out as a HC.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So I didn’t say all coaches under Belichick are as awesome as KF, Saban and O’Brien.

I am curious as to how you are so sure how BF will turn out as a HC.

Brian was really bad as a OC last year. Like really bad. Could he end to being a good HC someday? Sure I guess but I'm hoping to see him get the chance based off what I saw last year

Why are you so sure he'll be a successful HC?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You can do whatever you want. It makes you look foolish though.

This coming from a troll on a rival website, because he feels alienated if he goes on TOE websites. He thinks he is a big fish on this site but in actuality he is a dingleberry hanging off the tail of a dog. Keep recycling your old material buddy.

Aug 26, 2014
So 877 posts where we are telling ourselves Iowa has the most sensitive fan base. How many posts do they have on ISU being the most sensitive fan base?

I think it's obvious who has to get over their inferiority complex...
This thread keeps going mostly because obsessed little brother hok fans trying to convince us they are somehow better. They are playing violins on the titanic, while our athletic department is soaring high above them. We have the better basketball and football programs, the better AD, and the BEST FANS!!

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Brian was really bad as a OC last year. Like really bad. Could he end to being a good HC someday? Sure I guess but I'm hoping to see him get the chance based off what I saw last year

Why are you so sure he'll be a successful HC?

Just as CMC was bad like really bad in his first year at iSu. I can’t wait to see iSu return to its norm and clone fans soinit isnt CMC’s fault.

Here is a question for ya, if CMC is what you think he is then why aren’t people in your own conference convinced? Did I read correctly that iSu i picked 7th this year?

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12