Is Ed Orgeron going to get Chizik'ed?

Cyclones1969

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
Perhaps because 8 graduated from Iowa State in 2001, have had season tickets for about a decade before moving out of Central Iowa, still get back for 2 or 3 games a year.

Why can't you be objective?
You do know there’s a history feature on this site?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Yah that contract extension they gave him after the National Championship always seemed like a bad idea.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Five out of their last six games are against ranked opponents. Their first five games were against unranked opponents. They are 3-3 and their front half of their schedule was WAY easier than the back half.

I don't have anything against LSU or Coach O, but man they were REALLY overrated at the beginning of the season, and I think a lot of people knew it. He's just probably not meant to be a head coach.

Now Indiana, my other pick for the most overrated teams in college football, I do have a lot against them. After their stupid fans and Reece Davis thinking they were so good and it was a travesty ISU was ranked ahead of them last year I want them to get pounded every game. They have a shot at .500, but they have OSU, MSU and Michigan left, so 6-6 seems like the high-water mark.

CloneGuy8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2017
Five out of their last six games are against ranked opponents. Their first five games were against unranked opponents. They are 3-3 and their front half of their schedule was WAY easier than the back half.

I don't have anything against LSU or Coach O, but man they were REALLY overrated at the beginning of the season, and I think a lot of people knew it. He's just probably not meant to be a head coach.

Now Indiana, my other pick for the most overrated teams in college football, I do have a lot against them. After their stupid fans and Reece Davis thinking they were so good and it was a travesty ISU was ranked ahead of them last year I want them to get pounded every game. They have a shot at .500, but they have OSU, MSU and Michigan left, so 6-6 seems like the high-water mark.
Everyone got real quiet about that after they lost to an under .500 Ole Miss team in their bowl game and we beat Oregon

Reactions: Carlisle Clone