Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Seneca's senior season they absolutely tanked. Do you not remember that? Seneca beat one ranked opponent in his two years. Purdy has beaten 3 in a year in a half.

I think you have selective memory plus Purdy never threw a pass to Lazard

You're question was about who was most clutch.

Sorry, I have no stats for you, but if ISU needed one last drive for a TD to win the game, I'd pick Seneca over Purdy right now. Not saying Purdy couldn't still change my mind on that, but right now I'd want Seneca out there.

It's mostly just a gut feeling kind of thing.

• Dumb
Reactions: kcbob79clone

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Ok...Stanzi wasn’t a great QB but he was a winner. I take wins over stats.
tenor.gif

Bob f

Nov 9, 2019
Iowa
What the ****? Get off drugs an seek help.Could you please imagine brock with a black n gold oline. I still wonder why we struggle with offense line. All the ******* pieces are in place, other than that. Do any transfers say "hey" look! these guys could be contenders. But no.. let's go play for gum chewing, ******* piece off **** kkk old school garbage.

• Dumb
Reactions: SplitIdentity

Bob f

Nov 9, 2019
Iowa
What the ****? Get off drugs an seek help.Could you please imagine brock with a black n gold oline. I still wonder why we struggle with offense line. All the ******* pieces are in place, other than that. Do any transfers say "hey" look! these guys could be contenders. But no.. let's go play for gum chewing, ******* piece off **** kkk old school garbage.

Bob f

Nov 9, 2019
Iowa
Didn't mean oline transfers go to KKK, can't understand why they wouldn't come here. ******* goldmine

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're question was about who was most clutch.

Sorry, I have no stats for you, but if ISU needed one last drive for a TD to win the game, I'd pick Seneca over Purdy right now. Not saying Purdy couldn't still change my mind on that, but right now I'd want Seneca out there.

It's mostly just a gut feeling kind of thing.
You have selective memory. Seneca was a lot of great things but clutch was not one of them

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I honestly believe Purdy would be in contention for Alabama’s starting gig this year if he committed there.
He would 100% be their starter lol cmon. He's a top 5 QB in all of CFB this year he'd start anywhere but Clemson and Ohio State

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol you think Purdy is better then Davey O’Brien, Maxwell, and B1G MVP winners? The delusion is real.

Purdy had over 4000 yards and 35 TDs while playing the 5th hardest schedule in the country and behind an OL that "sucks". No Iowa QB could ever do that

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Purdy had over 4000 yards and 35 TDs while playing the 5th hardest schedule in the country and behind an OL that "sucks". No Iowa QB could ever do that
If Chuck Long played today in the Big 12 he would put up very similar if not better numbers. Banks would put up equal passing numbers along with Kyler Murray like rushing numbers. Banks and Long are the best QB’s ever in the state and it’s really even close.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron