Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Has Brock even thrown a bad pass in the last three weeks? Let alone a pick, even a bad ball?

I don't think he had a bad pass today. Maybe the one to Allen in the endzone where Allen wanted PI and didn't get it. I still think it was a catchable ball. That was about it though.

CRCySpy

Oct 16, 2020
Cedar Rapids, IA
Has Brock even thrown a bad pass in the last three weeks? Let alone a pick, even a bad ball?
Brock Purdy is playing outstanding football right now. Since the second half of the Baylor game....Purdy is 70 of 91 (77% completion rate) for a little over 900 yards, 10 TD's, 0 INT's in 3.5 games.

That's not including what he has done with his legs. His decision making and accuracy with the ball is off the charts right now!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
“The downfield accuracy has been abysmal, too, as he has thrown an uncatchable pass on 57% of 10-plus-yard passes, the second-worst rate in college football and nearly 20 percentage points worse than the FBS average.

Purdy’s decline has been one of the most bizarre in the PFF College era, and he isn’t showing many signs that this isn’t here to stay.”

Those numbers are BAD!

One part I’d disagree with is that it’s bizarre. Considering how QBs have regressed under CMC.

That's fair, which means that Purdy has definitely regressed since his Sophomore season.

May 7, 2020
So stats before the second half of the Baylor game don't count?

Congrats on the win and I will say again that Purdy is a stud. We know Twins doesn't measure QB's by wins, so going by stats how would you compare Purdy against his previous seasons Twins?

• Dumb
Reactions: CRCySpy and JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So stats before the second half of the Baylor game don't count?

Congrats on the win and I will say again that Purdy is a stud. We know Twins doesn't measure QB's by wins, so going by stats how would you compare Purdy against his previous seasons Twins?
Yes they do

Not sure what his QB rating on the season is now after he went 220.2 vs an elite passing defense but tax he's a stud

May 7, 2020
Yes they do

Not sure what his QB rating on the season is now after he went 220.2 vs an elite passing defense but tax he's a stud

Really, you don't know what his QB rating on the season is now? I find that hard to believe.