Is Brock Purdy the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Cedar Rapids, IA
Doesn't that come with a * if you have the most attempts under pressure because your o-line stinks?
Why do Hawk fans always have to chime in on every single post or tweet that has any praise for ISU or an ISU athlete? Seriously, every time there is an ESPN tweet saying anything positive for ISU, a hawk fan always has to post. Here's one I noticed from today as a well.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I could go with Purdy. I would say someone that you could always depend on getting you 1-2 yards for the first down, but over the years you could probably count 2 or 3 people from each team.

edit: can any stat nerds come up with a completion percentage list for forth and short over the past 20 years.