Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
For some reason, I doubt Lazard is really worried about Rugumba. Like it or not, Lazard is one of the best WRs that iowa is going to face all year. They're going to have to shade with a Safety. And that will leave Butler or Eaton one on one. And probably with Iowa's scheme, Jones on a LB. The key is stopping the pass rush, which I think that ISU will do just fine at. Of course, they cannot be one dimensional, so they'll need to grind out some rushing yards. And ISU has a RB that is pretty good at that.
There is a lb in the country who can match up with jones

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure you can look those things up. The post was about the passer rating against a player thrown at, and Rugamba is the best CB returning in the BigTen!

19 total tackles and 4 PBU's. Maybe he'll be good who knows. I don't think he's anything like King though. King was really good and hated money, I don't think this kid is like that

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
19 total tackles and 4 PBU's. Maybe he'll be good who knows. I don't think he's anything like King though. King was really good and hated money, I don't think this kid is like that
tenor.gif

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
What i know is if ISU doesnt lose key players to injury prior to the IOwa game that this years contest will be night and day from what last year was. And if Iowa fans think its going to be more of the same as last year..good let them.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Park is pretty darn good actually. Will probably be one of the better QB's you face this year

Probably middle of the pack in terms of QB's we will face.

Definitely not better than Josh Allen, JT Barrett, Trace McSorley or Clayton Thorson.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't know why you think that is funny @YeahBuddy considering Iowa faces 5 Maxwell Award watch list QB's this season and Park is one of them. I never said he's as good as Barrett but to say he doesn't belong in the same group as Clayton Thorson when Park had a much better QB rating than him last year is stupid