• Yes

Votes: 189 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 297 61.1%

• Total voters

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Call me whatever you want. Does anyone actually think we would be dealing with a police investigation right now if Jamie had just taken the high road?

He’s an immature spaz whose programs don’t particularly win much. I was happy to have a cheerleader ten years ago. Now I want a leader.
Literally how is any of this Pollard's fault?

Brain = broken.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Call me whatever you want. Does anyone actually think we would be dealing with a police investigation right now if Jamie had just taken the high road?

He’s an immature spaz whose programs don’t particularly win much. I was happy to have a cheerleader ten years ago. Now I want a leader.

Wut in the hell are you talking about?

Why should JP take the high road after the U of I's AD issues a press release to the world smearing ISU and their fans without any evidence whatsoever of anything at all? And on top of that, it wasn't even the first time he's done it to ISU.

You really think JP should just let that accusation just hang out there on national TV and not respond with what he knows about the situation?

You're clueless.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
There is not one thing in iowa’s press release that was remotely defamatory unless you are a completely insecure individual, or Jamie himself.

It was literally a statement of facts. People need to get ahold of themselves before this game goes away.
If isolated incident...maybe.

With his ******** and lies not so much. Enjoy that **** as ur ad.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
There is not one thing in iowa’s press release that was remotely defamatory unless you are a completely insecure individual, or Jamie himself.

It was literally a statement of facts. People need to get ahold of themselves before this game goes away.
It was incomplete, nonspecific, and calculated to portray ISU in the worst possible light, especially when coupled with Barta's incompetence, your President's irresponsible hyperbole, and unsupported social media posts from tavernhawks. Those are the relevant facts, little dognuts troll.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It was incomplete, nonspecific, and calculated to portray ISU in the worst possible light, especially when coupled with Barta's incompetence, your President's irresponsible hyperbole, and unsupported social media posts from tavernhawks. Those are the relevant facts, little dognuts troll.
@johnnydugouts you just got curb stomped.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Where does Iowa's investigation stand related to the dorkestra/bandgate? Have they determined who the rapists and murderers are yet? Or have we finally settled on the fact that it was all made up?

I showed up to Saturday's game purely to throw stuff at the band along with the rest of the unruly Cyclones, but nobody threw anything.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY