Votes: 297 61.1%

• Total voters

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
In a crowd like that the "perp" ain't getting caught unless the cops nail them immediately and witness the transgression.

Seen where, with a situation like the groping that was rumored, the friends will kick the main ones rear and detain to get cops.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Ahhh. Pity marriages. I’m sure she’s had many many many many many many many many many many many second thoughts.
tenor.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: Drumlum

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You're kinda creepy guy.

Maybe. But not wake up in the morning and immediately logon to a site for a team I am not a fan of creepy.

I’m actually flattered, though. I mean you follow me around, and you don’t even care about me. I can’t imagine the obsessive attention you give to kujawa and people you do care about

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
Call me whatever you want. Does anyone actually think we would be dealing with a police investigation right now if Jamie had just taken the high road?

He’s an immature spaz whose programs don’t particularly win much. I was happy to have a cheerleader ten years ago. Now I want a leader.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Call me whatever you want. Does anyone actually think we would be dealing with a police investigation right now if Jamie had just taken the high road?

He’s an immature spaz whose programs don’t particularly win much. I was happy to have a cheerleader ten years ago. Now I want a leader.

Quit being a worthless loser. Everyone knows you’re a lying sack of ****.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

two weeks ago, this stance would have been some quality trolling

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Actually WE SHOULD BE dealing with a police investigation. That's what should happen when crimes are alleged to have been committed. Athletic Departments do not exist to investigate crimes (as your athletic department has proven time and time again over the years).

And second, if your AD and your President hadn't engaged in irresponsible and incompetent behavior and comments, there would have been no press conference from our AD, President, and police. You can't lob unsubstantiated ********, and then make vague claims about "worse things" , that tends to smear ISU without expecting a response. In short, Barta started things on a low road, then your President escalated it, and your fans furthered it by making vague reports in social media.

So does a complete explanation help you DOGNUTS? I know I'm just feeding a troll here, but it is entirely possible you were too lazy to read through earlier posts.

Now. Go away, little dognuts, go away.

Help Support Us

Become a patron