Iowa's football schedule

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You have scored less points than Iowa’s moribund offense head to head for 7 years now. It’s been tougher for Iowa to stop Minnesota, Purdue or Wisconsin than Iowa State’s “vaunted” offense for a number of reasons.
MSU basically spotted Baylor 20 points and still won the ball game. Baylor lost because they couldn't stop Michigan State's moribund offense.

Seems legit

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
It's been a rough go for you, I get it.

Again you want to try to pretend it’s anything but your approval of what your coaches did

good luck in Indy. Demanding no changes shows that morality doesn’t matter to you.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
All true. But should be pointed out that with those 2 years combined, they played the big 4 a total of 7 times. (The big 4 being Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan, and Mich St.) Went 6-1. The whole thing that they are currently being criticized for not playing. Can we at we at least give them that?
But they missed OSU when they went on to win the championship, Penn. St was dying under their old coach and Michigan was rolling through coaches left and right.

When EIU fans stop referring to ISU as Clowns, and Ames and LAMES, then I will rethink my opinion about EIU.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
As I said. There were about 10 plays that were the difference in the season. Iowa State through lack of attention to detail, poor fundamentals, or luck, was on the wrong side of all of them.

it’s exactly how you turn a 10-2 team into a 7-5 team. We deserved the record that we ended up with.

We don’t deserve 7-5, every announcer who calls our game agrees that we are much better than our record. Just like all national media know Iowa is a huge fraud and really should be no better than 6-6 in any other division.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It's funny and sad. Someone made a comment about Tate getting a concussion and immediately catches flack from multiple ISU fans but I rarely see an IA fan give flack to another one over weird/bad posts.
Yeah, they can claim some really reprehensible things and they don’t police each other. Pretty low grade group in general.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
We don’t deserve 7-5, every announcer who calls our game agrees that we are much better than our record. Just like all national media know Iowa is a huge fraud and really should be no better than 6-6 in any other division.

I seriously hope you never stop posting.

• Agree
Reactions: Doug Piranha

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Spelling isn't everyone's game. The message seems to be the important thing, no?

one parent?

there were all kinds of tweets from kids you seem to be ignoring. According to you that’s just because they had bad parents though

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This is ******* stupid.