Iowa's football schedule

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
AP poll came out and Iowa ended the Regular Season without playing one ranked team. Not went without beating a ranked team - they actually didn't even play a ranked team. I've done some research and I have yet to find a P5 team that has ever received this gift before. It looks like unless I missed something Iowa just played the weakest schedule in the history of college football. Woof!
And I would agree that this is not one of our better 10+ win teams. If we still go by Sagarin our schedule was tougher than a number of teams ranked ahead of us. And should be even better after next Saturday.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
And I would agree that this is not one of our better 10+ win teams. If we still go by Sagarin our schedule was tougher than a number of teams ranked ahead of us. And should be even better after next Saturday.

It’s literally the weakest schedule of any power five conference team ever.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It was one of you. Logged in here saying he was at kinnick, then claimed he only did it because he couldn’t pull espn.

I couldn’t remember if it was you or one of the other of the best and brightest.
It was Hayden.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclones1969

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The mental state of this site has slowly deteriorated since September 11 of this year.

Are you saying you are the reason? Actually it started in June after Iowa had that big group in for a recruiting weekend. Like you, it was all downhill from them there. I think that is when it really started.