Iowa State vs. Kansas official game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaxaCLONE13

Nov 6, 2007
This proves we can be in any game, we need an effort on both sides to win though. But, this is the best offense we will see all year. As you said, we can get 3 more. I even think we can get Nebraska if we keep up the O.

I do agree with you but after watching the last quarter of that Mizzou game and seeing what Nebraska did and seeing our D today, its just SOOO hard to believe it!!!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This proves we can be in any game, we need an effort on both sides to win though. But, this is the best offense we will see all year. As you said, we can get 3 more. I even think we can get Nebraska if we keep up the O.

Me, too. If the offense can keep any of this going, we can be right there in any game. We just need the D to play anything like they have in our other games. They don't have to be spectacular, just solid and improving. (Obviously, plenty of room to improve on their performance today.)

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Will these games ever go our way?

I'm hoping later this season or next year.

How does the quote go? Lose close this year, win close next year?

I am very proud of our program being able to compete in these kind of games, but we don't have the experience and confidence to do it. That comes with being in the 1st year under a new coach. Hopefully we can eventually put it together.

Almost. The curse continues. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron