Iowa State vs. Kansas official game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
HAD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****! THATS THE ARNAUD WE KNOW!

Your kidding right? 293 yards passing. 60 something yards rushing and 3 tds. Its the defense we dont want to get to know.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
ugh. to have thrown that closer or to get Darks to dive.

I like being competative but boy its tough to lose em like this.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Tired of saying it seemingly every week during conference play, but great effort......for sure on the offensive side of the ball. The defense, not so much. Special teams certainly weren't very special today.

galactawitz

Nov 27, 2007
Ames
Love the effort! Really we could have won the game when we shouldn't have been close. I'd say things are looking up! We are going to beat A&M, Baylor, and Colorado!!!

This proves we can be in any game, we need an effort on both sides to win though. But, this is the best offense we will see all year. As you said, we can get 3 more. I even think we can get Nebraska if we keep up the O.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks Defense. Thanks Special Teams.

Offense: You did everything you could to put us in a position to win.

This is our problem, every week it's something else that costs us the win. I suppose when you are terrible, you have to work on what's not working at the moment, but wow. Just like I said last year, if we could ever put a complete game together, who knows what we could do. We are not good because we are not consistent. I don't know what's worse getting blown out and know you suck, or consistently making mistakes that cost you games you could have won. No matter what, we are losing and losing sucks. Hopefully this team realizes it before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.