Iowa State Sporcles (Trivia)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Thanks for posting. That was frustratingly fun.

Considering I'm crap with names, I'll take 21/24....three of them with about 10 seconds left.

I couldn't come up with Cook or Lucious (stupid). I also remembered everything about Booker but his damn name (hangs head in shame).

Reactions: Chizit

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
you forgot to include Ray Kasongo unless I am mistaken

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I didn't realize you could go out of order till the last minute. o_O shot from the hip and got 83%. Spent a lot of time on Nader, didn't get Brase, Talley, or Nixon despite the recency

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So many I could picture faces and their play but couldn't dredge up a name. Only got 16.

Embarrassing that I could name Jeff Beverly but couldn't come up with the names of Korie Lucious, Will Clyburn, or Anthony Booker. I could even see their faces. Surprisingly I didn't see the double Bookers, or I would have gotten his name.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
The only two I missed were DeJean-Jones (I knew him and knew he had a hyphenated name but couldn’t remember it) and Weiler-Babb because I assumed I had already been given it when I put in Babb so I wasted a ton of time trying to come up with a different name.