Iowa State opens as 4 pt underdog at OSU

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Has the chance to be a really good game.

Some revenge factor in there too.

farminclone

Nov 16, 2009
I think that’s about right, I was going to say 5-6.

Huge game, going to be fun.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Brock and the coaching staff didn't have a great game against Okie State in Jack Trice last year. Look for Purdy to have a bounce back game and hang a L on OSU like he did in his coming out party as a frosh.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
I have watched the 3 OSU games so far this year, and I have watched that series ESPN + is doing on the Oklahoma State season ("Our Time" is the name and they have done 10 episodes already) and I am not overly impressed with the Cowboys.

Tulsa gave them all they could handle, and WV & Kansas both are not very good. I look forward to seeing what our offense does against their defense. Our defense needs to stop the big gains we gave them last year. We have had a better resume so far, even with the loss to the Raging Cajuns.

I will not be surprised if it gets closer to a pick'em game by the end of the week.

Reactions: Aclone

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I mistakenly wore my Cyclones gear the day of the ULL game. Thinking my game day gear curse wouldn't be a problem with an outmatched opponent like that.

Since then I've been very careful not to don anything ISU on game day. I plan to keep the streak alive on Saturday. You can thank me afterwards.

"It's only weird if it doesn't work."