Iowa State - logo font / higher res files?

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Hey guys -

I created a logo design for my RABBRAI ride - just to print one bicycle jersey, for myself. But, a friend of mine who was going to print it on my jersey is telling me that the resolution is just way too poor.

Does anybody have a higher res file sample of both the "Iowa State" and "Cyclones" lettering that they could send me? I need it right away if at all possible.

Thanks,

Brian

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
What resolution do you need? If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can save the file as a TIFF with up to 2400 pixels/inch, and then crop what you want out of the TIFF.

It appears that the graphics are stored in the PDF in vector format and the fonts are embedded, so if you export it as described above you should get high-res output.

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
All you have to do is open that PDF in Photoshop at whatever resolution you want. 300ppi is standard print resolution and you can easily get that or higher if you wanted.

If you want the vector, you can open it up in Illustrator and pick which page you want to open. you won't need the cyclone font for the curved IOWA STATE and CYCLONES word treatments and will be vector and you can do whatever you want with them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron