Iowa State - Hok Game on Fox Sports 1 - Blacked out on Sling!

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
You should just do a free trial with any of the other streaming services and cancel if you don’t want to continue the service. Unless you have already used up free trials with all the services or want to go out for the game.
Sling is set up to allow online streaming in Black Out areas. As far as I know Fox Go has it: https://www.foxsportsgo.com/program/491667/college-basketball-iowa-state-at-iowa I have Sling and Hulu and work between them and the net to get most everything.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Was Sling better or at least easier to operate last year or is that just me?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I have always wondered about the term “cord cutters”. How are you getting the Internet to your house? Wouldn’t that be over a cord, aka a phone line? And for all the savings, are you adding in the cost of an unlimited data plan with an ISP?
Most people already have internet so they are cutting the cable cord. We aren't called "ALL the cord cutters".

I've never not had unlimited data. The speed of the internet can be an issue, however.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I switched to the Fox Sports App since we were playing terrible. It is working but I'm pretty sure it didn't last time I tried during a Big X football game.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Trust me. This is a good thing.

D

Deleted member 8507

Vaderstreams has every game known to man plus all premium and pay-per-view channels for $15 a month. (month to month basis) It even had that lousy Longhorn Network a few weeks back.
Tell me more about this Vader Streams. I have never heard of it. Legit or sketchy? Looking at the website, it looks too good to be true. Lots of content and 5 streams simultaneously for $15 per month?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron