Iowa State-California

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
Just to let all those know who plan on going to the game that tickets for this game will go on sale to the public on Monday, October 26, 2009 at 9:00am Pacific time.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Uh....Jumper....Brackins....Cash money! Beat Cal!!!

Big_12_Championship_b99d.jpg

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I don't understand why everyone is so upset for the late start. It's being played in California, where the local time will be 8 p.m., just like many of our home games are.

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
Beating Cal at Cal would be the highlight of our Non-Conference (along with Duke)...and would be exactly what the committee would need to see on our March resume!

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
This thread is just so....cyclone?! We get a stud preseason game against the Pac-10 favorites, on the road, on ESPNU....and people whine about the start time and the fact that its on ESPNU.

Who in the heck are these people that post on college message boards and don't get ESPNU?!?!? Are games that take place in CA supposed to start so people in Iowa can watch? w...t....f......

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
This thread is just so....cyclone?! We get a stud preseason game against the Pac-10 favorites, on the road, on ESPNU....and people whine about the start time and the fact that its on ESPNU.

Who in the heck are these people that post on college message boards and don't get ESPNU?!?!? Are games that take place in CA supposed to start so people in Iowa can watch? w...t....f......

Amen.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don't understand why everyone is so upset for the late start. It's being played in California, where the local time will be 8 p.m., just like many of our home games are.

I'm not upset at the late start on a Saturday. It works for me (probably).

As for our home games, we only have one 8 PM start on our home schedule: 1/30 vs. Colorado. They were nice enough to put that on a Saturday as well, so I don't "have" to be an hour late for work.:smile:

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Originally Posted by brokenloginagain

Cydkar
Amen.

I'll match your Amen and raise you an Amen. It is hard to distinguish between poorly written(Could of been said better) or just flat out whining at times.

Z

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron