Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Did you watch the game? Oh that is a dumb question, of course you did, and of course you will say you didn't.

I watched the second half yes. I missed the first half. I'm looking at his stats and trying to determine where you see this talent

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'll make it easy for you.
A,B,C,D, F and you can use a + or -.

How would you rate those games?
Dont know why you keep sidestepping the question.

What does it matter? Joe has struggled a lot this year. I mean so did Haliburton last year and Conditt last year and this year. Garza wasn't a 20/10 guy his Fr and So year. Guys will improve and get better than what they are as Fr.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Cool. That didn't answer my question though

Are you sure you want to continue to discuss Hawkeye sports and players? You disagreed with me on my post that it doesn't matter where you talk Hawkeye sports, why is that? You seem focused on discussing Iowa role players in basketball alot, why is that?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Last night was an A-.

Maryland and Michigan games were a D.

Now rate the job Coach Prohm has done this season.
Two games combined = 6pts, 6assists, 8 turnovers is a D? Would you give that same grade to an ISU player if they had those stats?

Anytime you start to lose a fan base at best you're a C. I would probably rate him a D sitting at 9-9 and 2-4.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Are you sure you want to continue to discuss Hawkeye sports and players? You disagreed with me on my post that it doesn't matter where you talk Hawkeye sports, why is that? You seem focused on discussing Iowa role players in basketball alot, why is that?

You said a player is talented that hasn't shown he's talented. That's all I'm asking

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Two games combined = 6pts, 6assists, 8 turnovers is a D? Would you give that same grade to an ISU player if they had those stats?

Anytime you start to lose a fan base at best you're a C. I would probably rate him a D sitting at 9-9 and 2-4.

He's an inconsistent freshman. If an upperclassmen put up those stats it would be an F.

Prohm is probably the 4th best coach in the state. I'm not familiar with the coaches at Wartburg, Simpson and Coe so he could be lower.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You said a player is talented that hasn't shown he's talented. That's all I'm asking

So you want to discuss a Fr. role player on the Hawks? Sure, no problem, this is the site to do it on.

Joe is tough and can finish at the rim, and is a good defender. He has struggled so far, but if you watched the games you can see the talent. Now maybe since you have seen many Hawkeye games, you can give me your perspective on him.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He's an inconsistent freshman. If an upperclassmen put up those stats it would be an F.

Prohm is probably the 4th best coach in the state. I'm not familiar with the coaches at Wartburg, Simpson and Coe so he could be lower.
See this is where you could have put in Grinnell, no one cares about Coe but it's in tavern territory so that makes sense.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you want to discuss a Fr. role player on the Hawks? Sure, no problem, this is the site to do it on.

Joe is tough and can finish at the rim, and is a good defender. He has struggled so far, but if you watched the games you can see the talent. Now maybe since you have seen many Hawkeye games, you can give me your perspective on him.

If Joe can finish at the rim why is his shooting percentage so low?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Where do you have Fran? Doesn’t he have a losing conference record also and about the same tourney appearances in 10-12 years (whatever he’s been at iowa) as Prohm has at ISU?

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
See this is where you could have put in Grinnell, no one cares about Coe but it's in tavern territory so that makes sense.

I see youre not disagreeing with me that, at best, Prohm is the 4th best coach in the state.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron