Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You gotta wonder how long a family member stays a fan when their son is getting misused, is not being developed, and is in a poor system for his skills. I mean when you are the 2nd most talented kid on the team, it must be a bitter pill. Then you see a player on TEO putting up monster numbers and is featured in its offense you gotta start questioning what I am doing sticking with Prohm ball.

You tried hard I'll give you that. It was really bad but you tried

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
You tried hard I'll give you that. It was really bad but you tried

tenor.gif

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
You gotta wonder how long a family member stays a fan when their son is getting misused, is not being developed, and is in a poor system for his skills. I mean when you are the 2nd most talented kid on the team, it must be a bitter pill. Then you see a player on TEO putting up monster numbers and is featured in its offense you gotta start questioning what I am doing sticking with Prohm ball.

I am proud you have overcome your dyslexia to post on this board consistently.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah he obviously has some work to do on defense put some of his offensive moves and outside shots remind me of Frank Kaminsky.
Post game the two B1G guys in the studio almost said this word for word.

I am available for your parties.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Recent Michigan and Maryland games were ranked right? How would you rate those games?

Not good. Joe is a freshman, and he disappears like Fr. do. He is talented though and you can see that once he gets it figured out he is gonna be pretty good.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural