Iowa State -3 at TCU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Good to see that CF isn't the only forum to get off track on EVERY SINGLE thread.

• Agree
Reactions: farm85

Cykobabble

Oct 22, 2009
With good coaching, strength training and attention to detail can overcome some things but better talent usually wins out.

Player development and strength training has always been an issue back to the McCarney years. Look at the team out east; they recruit 2 and 3 star farm boys and develop them into 1st round NFL draft choices. I'm hoping the new strength/conditioning coach Dave Andrews can get us to the level we need to be.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Finally saw it on my Draft Kings App at -1 last night. Looked this morning and saw it had jumped back to -2.5. Must be some confidence in the fan base still.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Did I miss an announcement?

Campbell would never say that because he is not required to report injuries like the NFL. Maybe someday as sports betting becomes more powerful. More just a feeling they won't play. No insider information here. I could very easily find out due to a family connection to the Downing's. But friends > breaking news on CF

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Campbell would never say that because he is not required to report injuries like the NFL. Maybe someday as sports betting becomes more powerful.
HIPAA says no.

The change would be if student-athletes are dumb enough to get themselves “paid” (and thus become employees) rather than being “compensated”.