Iowa State +3.5 vs Baylor

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Opened up as a dog on the road. I wasn’t too impressed with Baylor yesterday but that’s the only game I’ve seen so far.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Only saw highlights from the Baylor game. Couldn't take much from it other than they seem to talk trash.

• Creative
Reactions: ISU4Life

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Very winnable game, but that line seems about right. Baylor is capable of making this like the UNI and Iowa games. Brewster is going to be an issue.

It’ll be big to not have turnovers and special teams blunders.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I still want to see some solid production from our RBs in this one. If those guys can get a 100 yard game on the ground, Purdy does his thing, the D does their thing, and special teams doesn't go all special ed - I think we win this one.

Looks to me like we’re handing the team to Purdy and seeing how far he can take us. I don’t expect to have a feature back, but I would like to see more of Brock at RB. I know ULM had given up, but he looked more explosive than Hall. I’ve seen enough of Croney running into the OL.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I’m just gonna go ahead and assume the game is cancelled. Saves stressing about Brewer. :cool:

“Worried” was maybe a bad choice of words.

In the pre-season, Baylor was the toughest out, I thought, other than Oklahoma for us. Our inability to prevent massive QB scrambles so far this season has not lessened that thought process for me.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
“Worried” was maybe a bad choice of words.

In the pre-season, Baylor was the toughest out, I thought, other than Oklahoma for us. Our inability to prevent massive QB scrambles so far this season has not lessened that thought process for me.

Also, ISU hasn't had a turnover free game this season.

Help Support Us

Become a patron