Iowa Senate Wants ISU and UI to Fund UNI

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
What hasn't been discussed is fact that Panther Hawks asking us for money is absolutely f ing insulting. 99% of them all have season tickets every fall in Iowa city and there big bro won't help there sorry ass'ss out. That's the last thing we need to waste our Goddamned money on UNI's athletics. If they want more money, get the posers that go to Iowa city on Saturdays to come to f ing cedar falls. Don't ask me for a goddamned dime. Ur lucky we play your tiny ass in football and support your whole athletic dept with that game. Mark my words we will never lose to you saps again. F u.
You okay there pal?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
This is just propaganda. Some posturing by a legislator so he can nab some more votes.

His district is nowhere near Cedar Falls, so it can't be for local votes. He either has some buddies with UNI ties, or is just doing some "See, I stood up for the little guy" grandstanding.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
What hasn't been discussed is fact that Panther Hawks asking us for money is absolutely f ing insulting. 99% of them all have season tickets every fall in Iowa city and there big bro won't help there sorry ass'ss out. That's the last thing we need to waste our Goddamned money on UNI's athletics. If they want more money, get the posers that go to Iowa city on Saturdays to come to f ing cedar falls. Don't ask me for a goddamned dime. Ur lucky we play your tiny ass in football and support your whole athletic dept with that game. Mark my words we will never lose to you saps again. F u.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ianoconnor

ppclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006

This post is fantastic!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Jamie shot down this funding thing pretty quickly on the call in show tonight.

CycloneBax

Nov 9, 2006
Ankeny
On the Cyclone call in show, Pollard laughed a little when a caller asked about this. He went on to mention that it is a violation of NCAA rules unless UNI was no longer Division 1.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron