Iowa or Nebraska?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I would have had trouble with this one, but the thought of Nebraska going up against Oregon in the Rose Bowl is too much to pass up. GBR.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I would have had trouble with this one, but the thought of Nebraska going up against Oregon in the Rose Bowl is too much to pass up. GBR.
Exactly! Seeing Iowa go 4-8 and Nebraska giving up 70 in the Rose Bowl is what I want to see.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Go Big Red. Like the thought of former Big 12 teams leaving this conference and doing well in a another conference, a&m running over Alabama, and Nebraska winning the big ten. Like it as much as I like adding two conference champs to the big 12 and watching them suck in their first year. Welcome to the Big 12 boys!

I understand that in a game like this it can be tough to pick a side, and everyone has their own reasons when picking the lesser of two evils. But you don't go balls-out and spew the less-evil team's garbage! I would prefer to see KU win a basketball game against a team comprising Hussein, Hitler, Satan, Bin Laden, and Chizik, but I would never spew rock chalk jayhawk. Once you say something like that on the internet, it's there forever.

I prefer to show my support by ripping on one team less. In this case, I own pins that my mother made for me that say "I'd rather eat **** than be a Hawkeye" and "I'd rather eat **** than be a Husker". On Friday I will state my preference of eating **** over being a Husker, but I will not say "Go Hawks".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron