Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was in Hawaii this past summer and tried some Crush Pineapple Soda. I think it was worse than the warm Old Style Light long necks we had in high school one New Year's Eve.

My wife gets this no calorie, no sugar, ICE carbonated beverage from Sam's Club. It wasn't that bad as it had 3 different flavors like orange/mango, strawberry kiwi, and a berry one. Well, they changed the flavors up and now have this gut wrenching coconut/pineapple flavor. I think doctors should prescribe this from now on for colonoscopy prep. It is just plain nasty.

• Disagree
Reactions: GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think it's a bit ridiculous how often people back into a parking space. Like, I get it if it's a tight lane, but it happens way too often. Do they realize they're going backwards once and forward once no matter what?

If you drive a longer vehicle, pickup or suburban type. It's way easier having the turning wheels in the back than the front of the space.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think it's a bit ridiculous how often people back into a parking space. Like, I get it if it's a tight lane, but it happens way too often. Do they realize they're going backwards once and forward once no matter what?
I do this when I arrive early for church since there is much less traffic in the lot and I can control how many cars are around me when I am backing up (empty stall on either side). When leaving pretty much everyone is leaving at the same time and there is a lot of pedestrian traffic. I would hate to be the guy who hit a kid who was running through the church parking lot.

Reactions: DurangoCy

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Anyone else getting excited for bow season?
Yeah, I can't wait to break this baby out:

thumb.aspx

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
True story. Back when mad cow disease was in the news and still had some shock value, I went to an information seminar concerning the malady. I forget the speakers name as it has been several years now but he was blustering on how the USDA had detailed records of cattle origins and could trace positive cases back to original owners even if the cattle came from a foreign owner such as a Canadian. He summarized his discussion by saying that he did not understand why our great nation was having such a problem with keeping track of foreign born undocumented workers entering our country. The simple tracking solution would be to give each immigrant a cow when they crossed our border and problem solved.

• Funny
Reactions: BigLame and NWICY

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Barkley is really good. The rest of PSU's offense is meh. Iowas D looked good until that last drive where they absoletly got punked.