Iowa getting worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
You know, it's not fair that you hold HN against Iowa fans.

If you don't use "derp, kurt, fart-snort, teh, le, chad, ostrich, whar" in at least 42.7% of your posts, then you aren't one of the cool kids there.

teh derp on le HN webz iz strong indeedz.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You know, it's not fair that you hold HN against Iowa fans.

If you don't use "derp, kurt, fart-snort, teh, le, chad, ostrich, whar" in at least 42.7% of your posts, then you aren't one of the cool kids there.
Yet you know the posting etiology and language AND post there.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Yet you know the posting etiology and language AND post there.

Did post there. They're more negative about Iowa athletics than the ISU fans on this board are. TwinCitiesHawk over there, if you're interested (would be weird if you were - so please don't be).

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
ISU would beat Iowa at hilton, by probably about the same margin that Iowa beat ISU at carver. If you think Iowa is far and away better than ISU then you're a rah-****.

ISU's three pointers weren't dropping and the ****** Carver officiating put a couple of our front line guys in foul trouble the first half.

Plus--it was CLEARLY Iowa's Superbowl, with White and Woodbury---who royally SUCKED a few days later against UNI

Last edited by a moderator:

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
This thread could get epic if they lose to the chess team this afternoon.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
ISU's three pointers weren't dropping and the ****** Carver officiating put a couple of our front line guys in foul trouble the first half.

Plus--it was CLEARLY Iowa's Superbowl, with White and Woodbury---who royally SUCKED a few days later against UNI
Riiiggghhhttttt! Whatever helps you sleep at night,jamby!

Last edited by a moderator:

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011

that was by far the worst game ISU has played all year. and it was one of Iowa's better games.

I guess when you beat a team 5 times in a row, you start thinking you can just show up to their crappy gym and leave with a victory. And if you guys could quit getting your **** pushed in in conference that would be great, you're really not helping our tournament seeding

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

I don't say this often, but your team is embarrassing Iowa State. The Iowa loss is gonna look like Drake if Iowa doesn't start winning games.

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
IOWA SUCKS THEY WON'T WIN A SINGLE B1G GAME THEY ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE STATE IF WE PLAYED THEM 100 TIMES WE WOULD WIN 99!!!!

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
that was by far the worst game ISU has played all year. and it was one of Iowa's better games.

I guess when you beat a team 5 times in a row, you start thinking you can just show up to their crappy gym and leave with a victory. And if you guys could quit getting your **** pushed in in conference that would be great, you're really not helping our tournament seeding
What am I thinking? Iowa state is AMAZING!!! We are soo lucky to have caught them not playing well-we had nothing to do with them looking bad. Just a bad night by a top 5 team. My bad!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
IOWA SUCKS THEY WON'T WIN A SINGLE B1G GAME THEY ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE STATE IF WE PLAYED THEM 100 TIMES WE WOULD WIN 99!!!!

Beat a team in conference that's actually won a NCAA tourney game then we'll talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron