Iowa Game Wrestling Visitors

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Any word on who is all visiting this weekend? Thought I had heard that it was going to be a big recruiting weekend, but haven't seen details on who is all planning to be in Ames this weekend.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Seeing tickets going for $300-$400 as of this morning. Saw a RV pass for sale in D1 asking price for $800.

I hope ISU folks are not selling to Hawk fans. If I see Hawk fans around us on Saturday, come the next home game I am going to tell the the ISU folks that are back in there regular seats the next home game, that they "sold out". I've had the same seats for 15 years so I know the folks around us, so I don't have a problem telling them this.

• Winner
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Was at the practice Saturday and I agree on Carr looking thick. Broderson looks like he had a great off season too. Very lean and cut. Him and Carr were partners and Carr did not look much smaller than Broderson.

Reactions: ST8TAILG8R