Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
To wrap up several hundered thousand clicks:

1. Kirk hired Doyle to be the heavy. Doyle was WAY ofer the top and not only crossed the line of human decency he jumped over it on a regular basis. Too many times to count.

2. Doyle did get results so Kirk allowed the mistreatment of human beings. There appears to a despearancy of mistreatment of black players. Because of the results Kirk knowingly never held Doyle accountable for his methods.

3. Doyle becomes untouchable over the years, young coaches now want to emulate Doyle. Enter BF. Brian now want to be like Doyle and tensions rise. Brian has a couple public episodes. Kirk is required to respond because the cameras were on and public got a glimps of the iowa way.

4. Former players complain, more come out on Doyle, Brian and Kirk, Kirk asks Doyle to step down, insulating Kirk and other coaches.

5. More investigations are in play, Kirk is again in damage control trying to save legacy and a potential statue in kirks honor.

Conclusion

a. Doyle clearly a significant problem - Result Fired due to public outcry.
b. Kirk clearly knew of and supported Doyle's methods - Result TBD
c. Brian clearly wanted to be like Doyle, used his methods - Result TBD

We'll see how this ends but I know If I had this situation with my business, I'd been fired months ago with no need for an investigation.
Yep. The $h!t$how itself is a fireable offense.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
How many former players will it take saying they've seen racist remarks in order for kf to go?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
How many former players will it take saying they've seen racist remarks in order for kf to go?

hqdefault.jpg

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Rob should probably not buy a new desk chair for is office at HN.

He has gained a ton of respect. He knows Iowa having success and winning without controversy is better for business and his career yet he is still putting actual journalism in front of that.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Iowa fans are so dumb

I keep getting that same **** from my Hawk friends. “So and so praised Doyle for being the best S&C in the country but not he wants to make these claims. They just want attention and paydays “

Status
Not open for further replies.