Iowa Football, the tradition continues...

Indyclone

Jan 24, 2008
Wow that horrible February suspension-man that is impressive ! Way to be decisive Kirk!!!!

What next will he have them stand in the corner, maybe write 5 times on the chalk board that they will not "illegally own dangerous drugs"(I picked five as this is an awful lot)?

j

Both these idiots need booted off the team. I'm not sticking up for Ferentz, but what is he really suppose to do? It isn't his fault it happened in February and he can't suspend them for games.

Last edited:

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
But Clint Huntrods, hey, gotta give Kirk credit for laying down the hammer there. Clint's sure gonna think twice before he pisses on a sidewalk in the future.

I really want someone -- anyone -- to justify this guy being kicked off the team for public urination with some of the other things that have gone on. Does anyone know how much time there was between the arrest and the dismissal?

ISUAlum05

Nov 5, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really want someone -- anyone -- to justify this guy being kicked off the team for public urination with some of the other things that have gone on. Does anyone know how much time there was between the arrest and the dismissal?

Seriously - why won't anyone answer this?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron