Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I disagree. I am pretty sure I can tell you when kirks final year will be. Once his end of the year winning percentage hits 60%, he will move on. Kirk has one of the biggest egos out there. He want the HOF.
I agree, but years and offenses like this will make it difficult for him to get there. Those Maine years really set him back. He is so close, but yet so far away at the same time. I wonder if the HOF would round up? LOL

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I agree, but years and offenses like this will make it difficult for him to get there. Those Maine years really set him back. He is so close, but yet so far away at the same time. I wonder if the HOF would round up? LOL
Isn't he about 59%?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I happened to catch a couple of his post-game clips and appreciate him sticking up for Petras. Seems like a good dude.

Rose honestly flattened out imo if not regressed especially speed wise after a promising freshman year where it seemed like he was all over the field.
Seems like a consistent pattern in our LB room recently. Guys gaining what might be considered 'bad weight' getting slower etc. Noticed it with O'Rein Vance this year too.

• Agree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I have to believe that Brody Brecht is going to hang up the football cleats to focus on baseball, which is where his paycheck will be coming from someday. Getting crushed on crossing routes isn’t a good idea for his future.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I have to believe that Brody Brecht is going to hang up the football cleats to focus on baseball, which is where his paycheck will be coming from someday. Getting crushed on crossing routes isn’t a good idea for his future.

I don't think he plans on doing that, he loves football. With that being said, he absolutely should hang it up.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10