Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Of course these guys don’t get it. First of all they don’t even believe they did anything wrong! And that not only stems from their own opinions in everything but also because there was ZERO accountability made towards the staff that was actively involved. If you’re dog keeps pissing on the carpet you don’t pat them on the head and tell them “you’re okay you’ll figure it out good boy.” You shove their nose in it.

Kirk, Brian, and others involved were patted on the head by the athletic department and the local media. And the cherry on top is Kirk gets a raise and an extension. We’re not even two years removed from 70 players coming out with allegations and Kirk has already received a huge extension lol. Guys, it’s a bad bad look.
I really don’t see how you could disagree and mark this dumb @Halincandenza.. Care to elaborate?

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
My favorite part of this thread has been the dismissal of a former Iowa football player’s thoughts because it doesn’t fit Iowa State fan’s narrative on Kirk.

You mean the guy that told the players that were there when he went back to shut up and dribble?

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
How come you didn’t post the tweet where lomax literally backed down from Harty, Nate?

why are you against efforts to stop racism Nate?
Dude…what? Everyone and their mother knows Pat Harty is a moron. Why are you taking more stock in what Harty has to say than Lomax? Lol.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
My favorite part of this thread has been the dismissal of a former Iowa football player’s thoughts because it doesn’t fit Iowa State fan’s narrative on Kirk.
Nate what about the former Iowa football player, appointed by Kirk, who was the chairman of the committee?

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Dude…what? Everyone and their mother knows Pat Harty is a moron. Why are you taking more stock in what Harty has to say than Lomax? Lol.

You’re right hawk fanboy media is full of idiots and losers.

but he has a radio show, so he can say whatever he wants, live, answer all the softball questions that will be lobbed at him, and lomax avoids it like the plague.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’m sorry but I genuinely believe you are stupid.
You’re hated on your own team’s message board than I am. Hope you get the help you need buddy.

Your last post just proved our point by how stupid you are. WTF are you trying to say here? Next time write a sentence that makes sense!! No one likes you on here.

• Love
Reactions: Cyclones1969