Iowa Football Recruiting

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Mark Weisman was a good Big Ten RB. Just a different level of talent between the Big Ten (especially the West) and the rest of college football
let me get this straight again because I know things change here. When we're talking talent level does the amount of NFL draft picks come into play?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
let me get this straight again because I know things change here. When we're talking talent level does the amount of NFL draft picks come into play?
The first B1G back taken was a 3rd string in the Big 12.
The second back taken was a full back.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You think he was a good get for Iowa? Not sure what you’re trying to do here.

I'm plenty happy with the talent in Iowa's top-25 class, and loved adding Hilson as the last recruit. Great kid from a great family, loyal to his school and teammates, who gets to live his dream of playing for a P5 program when he otherwise wouldn't have been able to go to college. Kid's going to work his tail off. Don't think he deserves to be called 'pathetic' regardless of his rating.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I'm plenty happy with the talent in Iowa's top-25 class, and loved adding Hilson as the last recruit. Great kid from a great family, loyal to his school and teammates, who gets to live his dream of playing for a P5 program when he otherwise wouldn't have been able to go to college. Kid's going to work his tail off. Don't think he deserves to be called 'pathetic' regardless of his rating.
Good for him. He's not a D1 athlete.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1776