Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You clearly don't remember what the asterisk denotes.

Just like the year Iowa was in the play-in game and didn't make the tournament the asterisk indicates it does not count as a real 2 seed due to the pandemic. Play in game doesn't count as a tourney appearance and the 2* seed doesn't count as a real 2 seed.

Glad to help.
um..... then their should be an asterisk next to the 2020 Cyclone football season and Fiesta Bowl?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
um..... then their should be an asterisk next to the 2020 Cyclone football season and Fiesta Bowl?
Why do you need to stutter when typing? The entire asterisk came from your people saying our Fiesta Bowl wasn't a real NY6 game or victory. Just keeping everything consistent. Not a real number 2 seed and not a tournament appearance. #frantheman

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I’m interested to hear what he said. I know Sean Welsh struggled with depression while at Iowa, but the coaches helped him out a lot. It’ll be interesting to read what Miller says.

I wouldn't expect Ezra to crap on Iowa. The kid had a lot going on but from the little bit I heard he still had a good relationship with Iowa.

• Informative
Reactions: ClockHawk69

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Another week, but I am still baffled at the amount of information on here as compared to most Iowa affiliated sites. If you want to eliminate the Hawk traffic, I would suggest not posting all of the breaking news stories before Iowa does lol. Keep it going guys!

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Another week, but I am still baffled at the amount of information on here as compared to most Iowa affiliated sites. If you want to eliminate the Hawk traffic, I would suggest not posting all of the breaking news stories before Iowa does lol. Keep it going guys!
Hey we’re just here to help.

Reactions: Nate STANley

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Thanks for admitting that HOK fans are slow

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Iowa has been offering shortly after Campbell a lot lately
Well, it certainly makes the jobs of the recruiting staff much easier. Of course, it does absolutely jack squat at establishing actual relationships with the player. Hmm, maybe that is why the hawks are striking out so much on commits...just flinging spaghetti at the wall doesn't get you many recruits.