Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Huh? I believe the vast majority of the stories that the players have shared, aside from a few that I know, or have been told by others who know, are either embellished or flat out made up.
Which stories/people?

I'm gonna keep pounding this question to you.

Reactions: CyTwins

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
What’s crazy how awful you claim he is, yet athletes still want to play for him

That is kids holding their noses and dealing with it because they think it’s their best avenue to the nfl. Kirk and Doyle have been holding the nfl over black kids heads for decades.

• Winner
  • Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0 and JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That is kids holding their noses and dealing with it because they think it’s their best avenue to the nfl. Kirk and Doyle have been holding the nfl over black kids heads for decades.
Bingo. It can be that way in politics, education, law, etc. If you think you can ultimately succeed under an *******, would you give it a shot?
A lot of people would.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Either those defenses are bad or Petras should be a Heisman candidate.
Minnesota made a serious run at worst run defense in modern P5 history and that Illinois defense had people convinced Graham Mertz was incredible for a week. These were Mahomes era Tech defenses.

• Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Visiting Ames on June 4th. Very good. It will be good having both commits there for the fourth. Will be important to reel in these high level recruits.
So he’s a composite 3 star. Got it.