Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Still a pretty bold thing to say

Yeah, I’m the one that’s cool with racism.

I’m the one that created an account on a rivals website to support a racist program.

the arrogance of hawk fans, and where they really rate in the world is enough to mock and ridicule hawk fans.

kids being treated differently because they are black, and no one suffering any consequences for their racism, is pathetic. This “new” guy is already fitting the bill of a typical abhorrent hawk

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I think the word you are looking for is "accurate".

I think the words you’re looking for are “I’m cool with black kids being treated badly, as long as we win 8 games a year.”

truthfully that is what you have said. And trying to lob a pathetic accusation to try to deflect your truth, is truly the effort of someone who doesn’t want to have to own up to his truth

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Not coming up as those two but matched IP address 100+ times with another banned member with a hawkeye name....
tenor.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Broad stroke generalizations of retread trolls like myself. I may sound dumb because I’m new on here. I won’t last long on here.

I pretty much summed up your pathetic and probably short life on here. Enjoy your short stay buddy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron