Iowa Football Recruiting

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Well the way he’s hyped up on your football board makes me think you’re wrong.
Not trolling?

I want you to know I am so very sorry that you suck. I know you are sad for being a liar and a troll. I know you won't troll anymore...or any less.

I admire your non-stop baiting. Your genuinely are a master baiter.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Not trolling?

I want you to know I am so very sorry that you suck. I know you are sad for being a liar and a troll. I know you won't troll anymore...or any less.

I admire your non-stop baiting. Your genuinely are a master baiter.
Baiter for sure, I wouldn’t classify him as a master. Definitely doesn’t deserve that status. His baiting is so obvious.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yeah let’s brush off the fact that Cook put up 26/9 last night lol. He also had a game with 31/10/9, a steal and two blocks on 70% shooting but ok.
Whining about minor league bball players. Next will you start posting about the disparity between shuffle board players. You are an intellectual black hole.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Cook made a couple rosters last year, there’s a small chance. He’s not built for the current NBA that’s for sure.

I actually think that Cook could be a rotation player on a contending team if he changed his focus from being a scoring 4 to a switchable small ball 5 that focused on rebounding and rim protection. He has the athletic ability to be a Montrezl Harrell type player but he just plays so soft.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I actually think that Cook could be a rotation player on a contending team if he changed his focus from being a scoring 4 to a switchable small ball 5 that focused on rebounding and rim protection. He has the athletic ability to be a Montrezl Harrell type player but he just plays so soft.
I agree. Cook is an NBA talent that just needs to figure out his role. I think he was used incorrectly in college, too.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I don't think it's a big loss considering we're loaded at WR

Loaded at WR? Outside of Hutchinson I don't see anything much for ISU in the WR corps. Did you guts get a top WR recruit in the '21 class that can help out?

Help Support Us

Become a patron