Iowa Football Recruiting

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So now your crappy schedule is ok because the entire big 12 didn’t prep? That’s not even what I was talking about
Do you comprehend what you read? The Big 10 and the PAC 12 teams struggled because they were not well prepared for a season that they had planned on cancelling.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
pushing what? That Oregon wasn't a tough NY6 bowl opponent. It's the truth and you seem to be the one with a problem with it. I'm not bashing the Clones but you insist on defending Oregon. I'm sure they'd have been better with a normal season.
You said Oregon was crappy but they would have been the second best team on Iowa's schedule. Do you not see how funny that is?

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY and JM4CY

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You said Oregon was crappy but they would have been the second best team on Iowa's schedule. Do you not see how funny that is?
I'm not defending the teams on Iowa's schedule this year. They weren't well prepared and didn't handle the virus well. Iowa did a better job than most of them. Iowa was better than Oregon.

• Disagree
Reactions: mikeiastat

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm not defending the teams on Iowa's schedule this year. They weren't well prepared and didn't handle the virus well. Iowa did a better job than most of them. Iowa was better than Oregon.
Iowa was better than a crappy Oregon team but a crappy Oregon team would have been the second best team on Iowa's schedule. Let's face it if Doyle was there Iowa goes 8-0 with that JV schedule

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Iowa was better than a crappy Oregon team but a crappy Oregon team would have been the second best team on Iowa's schedule. Let's face it if Doyle was there Iowa goes 8-0 with that JV schedule
Hawks lost to a top 10 team by 1. it happens. turnovers cost them the 1st game. that's football. Why did you come out of the gates so poorly? Covid?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hawks lost to a top 10 team by 1. it happens. turnovers cost them the 1st game. that's football. Why did you come out of the gates so poorly? Covid?
The 2021 Iowa media guide will show that NW was not ranked when they played.