Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
The pandemic is hurting Iowa recruiting right now. Iowa would typically have several '22 recruits at this point. Iowa recruits few kids and puts lots of time and resources into those kids and wants them on campus a lot. Schools that spray offers all over are having a much easier time recruiting in a pandemic.

Yea, I am sure it is all on the pandemic and has nothing to do with the July Event.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
You seriously can't be blaming the pandemic for Iowa's racial issues

Yes, once again it is the CFB unicorn Iowa. SOoooooo different, sooooo much better than everyone else that they encounter things no one else can imagine. This time it is the precision, surgical recruiting process where the Ferentz family maps out the countries premier recruiting roadmap only to have it derailed by COVID. No other school could be affected this way because other schools are just casting a net and taking whatever they can get.

One cannot overstate the inbred arrogance of that fan base.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, once again it is the CFB unicorn Iowa. SOoooooo different, sooooo much better than everyone else that they encounter things no one else can imagine. This time it is the precision, surgical recruiting process where the Ferentz family maps out the countries premier recruiting roadmap only to have it derailed by COVID. No other school could be affected this way because other schools are just casting a net and taking whatever they can get.

One cannot overstate the inbred arrogance of that fan base.
They're just mad because we're going to beat them head to head for a recruit for the third or fourth straight time

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The pandemic is hurting Iowa recruiting right now. Iowa would typically have several '22 recruits at this point. Iowa recruits few kids and puts lots of time and resources into those kids and wants them on campus a lot. Schools that spray offers all over are having a much easier time recruiting in a pandemic.

Why is it hurting Iowa and not Iowa State? This is a pretty bad take on your part. You conveniently left out the part about the racism issues at Iowa. Just another attempt by hawk fans to sweep it under the rug.

• Winner

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Adapt or die.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Just got done reading a little HR. Just when you think nobody can get dumber than herkyfan, hawkfan23 says hold my beer.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Just got done reading a little HR. Just when you think nobody can get dumber than herkyfan, hawkfan23 says hold my beer.
Do people believe him or just mostly ignore him? From what screenshots are posted here, he's got an interesting posting style.

• Haha

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
@cyclone4L I'm sending you my dry cleaning bill for sending me there.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
WTF. Why is he mad at me? I didn't post his info or picture. That's just weird.

Also the Sullivan thing is funny. "His son wasn't even willing to take a visit to Iowa State". Lol he visited more than once we told him he was a tweener in our defense.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
  • Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron