Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I've talked about it. Sagarin has the Big10 West as the toughest division in all of college football for a reason. I mean Sagarin is the undisputed go to for SOS, and there is a reason ISU SOS is in the 50's and Iowas is #11.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through watching your trash football team, of the Iowa Hawkeyes mate

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Who is tooting Iowa’s horn about being ranked #24. I simply pointed out how wrong someone was saying Iowa wouldn’t be ranked this week or next week.
Speaking of 5 years ago, wasn’t that when ISU basketball was pre season #7? Crazy how roles have reversed in basketball, now Iowa is preseason #5 and ISU is a dumpster fire.
Dumpster fire is a massive stretch. But keep believing that. Let alone this entire post has to be satire given your take about Goodson and Hall and how “good” the big 10 is

Reactions: Cytown12

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
When ISU was 3-2 the 3 wins were against teams that were a combined 4-8 vs P5 teams at that time. OU was 2-2 vs P5 teams. TCU was 1-3, Tech was 1-3 vs P5.

After that 3-2 start with wins over teams with a combined 4 wins, ISU has wins over Kansas 0-7, Baylor 1-5 and 4-4 K-State. If Iowa beats Nebraska that is a better win than beating Kansas. If Iowa beats Illinois that is a better win than beating Baylor and if Iowa beats Wisconsin, that is way better than beating K-State without half it's players.
LMFAO. What a way to twist thing to try and make a horribly inaccurate point

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins and GTO

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Who is tooting Iowa’s horn about being ranked #24. I simply pointed out how wrong someone was saying Iowa wouldn’t be ranked this week or next week.
Speaking of 5 years ago, wasn’t that when ISU basketball was pre season #7? Crazy how roles have reversed in basketball, now Iowa is preseason #5 and ISU is a dumpster fire.

Couldn't agree more on the basketball roles being switched.

Which just layers on some more irony since for decades all we heard was how Football was the king of the sports and ISU should pipe down until they got their football act together.

oh and yes, running over to another schools fan site to make sure everyone noticed you were ranked, is tooting your own horn.

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
"Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child."

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."

Lol he said he went to ISU games for years and was part of the Jr Cyclone club member growing up as well.

“I’ve been going to games at Iowa State for years and I was in the Junior Cyclone Club at one point.”

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol he said he went to ISU games for years and was part of the Jr Cyclone club member growing up as well.

“I’ve been going to games at Iowa State for years and I was in the Junior Cyclone Club at one point.”

His brother played football at Iowa

"Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child."

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."