Iowa Football Recruiting

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Lurked for about two years and read Twitter.
Some Iowa State fans on here are perpetually angry. They have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Iowa, even going so far as insulting high school kids committed to Iowa. It’s pretty sad. Not many posters in the ISR forum that are willing to have a reasonable discussion like adults.
retread # what for accounts?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I’m not kidding. Jestin Jacobs, Linderbaum, and Sargent are just off the top of my head and they look much bigger and stronger then they did last year.
Are any of them hitting your tonsils yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Cytown12

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Don’t associate with JMB. He’s a racist and a genuinely bad person.
Says the guy that still doesn’t disassociate from Kirk. You can twist my words but you are a puke.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
when did Hayden Fry get drug into this? You just described him.
EthicalSmallBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Some Iowa State fans on here are perpetually angry. They have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Iowa, even going so far as insulting high school kids committed to Iowa. It’s pretty sad. Not many posters in the ISR forum that are willing to have a reasonable discussion like adults.
What a post to come back to as you write this message as an iowa fan....posting on an Iowa State fan page. God i hope you never change lol

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and Brodie0

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Yep, unfortunately I was right. New offer from a team who hadn't offered before, and they evidently made up a lot of ground to secure his commitment.
Maybe Iowa will try and fall back to their much lowly ranked Moore now. Or not, knowing full well that even if they offered him he wouldn't flip

• Haha
Reactions: Brodie0

Help Support Us

Become a patron