Iowa Football Recruiting

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Why does isu only graduate 44% of its black athletes if they do everything with integrity?
I would grasp at straws too if my beloved team was doing what the Iowa Football program has done for years.
[/QUOTE]

I would avoid answering also if I was trying to be up on my high horse.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Can clone fans explain why isu has such a racist student section? Maybe you can link som report from pollard that explains everything.

link?
Yikes

I have never seen anyone get accused of grasping at straws then come back with an even more obscure, unrelated example of grasping at straws.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
You mean we can’t talk about the isu student section lobbing racial slurs In the context of racism?

Sure, I will note that one story and admit that one student very possibly could have said something stupid. Care to address 20 years of racist treatment by the leadership of your teams football program?

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
So racism exists at isu as well.

I will say that their might be a racist student at ISU somewhere yes. They aren’t a paid employee who is employed with the expectations of leading people of color though.

(I will note that student has probably graduated by now since that article is older that dirt)

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I will say that their might be a racist student at ISU somewhere yes. They aren’t a paid employee who is employed with the expectations of leading people of color though.

(I will note that student has probably graduated by now since that article is older that dirt)

So racism exists at isu just as it does everywhere else. Glad clone fans still think they can get up on their high horse and take such a high and mighty attitude towards it.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
So racism exists at isu just as it does everywhere else. Glad clone fans still think they can get up on their high horse and take such a high and mighty attitude towards it.

Wow man. You really need to step away from the keyboard. Good news is you get to cheer on your racist coaching staff in a few weeks.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
could be because we think that CMC does it with integrity.

He isn't a racist. He doesn't hire racist coaches. He doesn't hire coaches and try to kill their players with unethical supplements. He doesn't hire coaches or son that get in fights with cops in parking structures. He doesn't steal from needy families having his kids live in government housing while he makes millions.

He avoids all this white trash behavior, yet All this while putting a real good product on the field. One that gives programs willing to sell their soul a run for their money. please keep your slease in Iowa City thank you.

Why does isu only graduate 44% of its black athletes if they do everything with integrity?
[/QUOTE]

Now maybe you can explain how this compares to Iowa's number at 40%? It is concerning. Its a nationwide problem. However it seems Iowa state is doing a better job than Iowa at this as well.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020

Now maybe you can explain how this compares to Iowa's number at 40%? It is concerning. Its a nationwide problem. However it seems Iowa state is doing a better job than Iowa at this as well.
[/QUOTE]

So as long as isu is above Iowa racism doesn’t exist at isu? Does this still make sense if you say it out loud?

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I mean he did come locked and loaded with a 6 year old article of a hearsay racism. So his rationale is airtight.

Airtight rationale is claiming isu doesn’t have racism when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary. I mean can isu have racism and clone fans still climb up on their high horse? Apparently this makes perfect sense to clone fans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron