Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
The only person struggling today is you. If you don’t think that the Orange bowl was a prestigious NY bowl in 2010, you obviously are a basketball fan at a basketball school (that stinks now).
The orange bowl was not a new years six bowl until 2014. Was and is it still prestigious? Yes. Was it a new years six bowl? Nope. These are literal facts. Sorry you hate them because they don't fit your garabage takes

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
would it be wrong to want to wait to compare them after the season due to their YPC only being .1 different last year and neither began the season as the starter?
No. Because Hall will have played more games than Goodson so we will be right back here to this dumba$$ argument were twins says Hall had more yards blah blah and you hawks try to claim Goodson is better for some weird reason (probably cause his YPC will be less but close to Hall's) by running against that trash schedule of yours.

• Funny
Reactions: 1776

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Just like clone fans were watching the Holiday Bowl. Well until the Hawks put the best down on the Trojans, then they didn’t want much to do with it.
What is a best down?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
If he is so draftable in your opinion, does he get drafted before Hall? This question goes for all the other Hawks as well
they are sophomores. Who the hell knows? I think they are both good backs. Hall averaged 4.7 ypc and Goodson averaged 4.6. Don't think I'd state a claim that either one is remarkably better than the other.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyTwins

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Lol what quality depth did Iowa have at the RB position last year?

This is what it comes down to for clone fans. Iowa was better than isu last year as shown on the field, in the win column and across the rankings so all clone fans can do is argue about whether or not they have better players at certain positions. They try and play off it was due to the schedule but then ignore that had they played Iowa’s schedule they wouldn’t have won any more games. It is a weird hill to die on but when it is all you have they will fight to the death and never give up.

The real question is if Campbell really is everything clone fans claim he is why are they still looking up at big bro Iowa? Seems to me that after CMC’s first four years he really isn’t that much different than most isu coaches who proceeded him.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
If he is so draftable in your opinion, does he get drafted before Hall? This question goes for all the other Hawks as well
I didn't say he was so draftable. It's a running joke, because @cyclone4L is a self proclaimed expert talent evaluator. To answer your question, I would have Hall drafted before Goodson right now. Ask me again in January.

As for the other Hawks, Linderbaum is the best NFL prospect in the state.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
He averaged like 0 yards a carry in the game I watched, so probably not in a position to make the call. Sounds like a good player, has some pretty good stats. As far as Goodson, who knows. If he keeps improving I could see a mid to late round pickup down the road, not much different than the potential from most starters at upper P5 teams. It's a little funny to be talking draft positions after true freshman seasons, but I digress.

Neither has shown me the flashes needed to cement then as a unanimous top 11 draft pick though.