Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I see you ignored the information I gave you. Ignoring facts is common with hawkeye fans.

Great burn how will I ever recover? Glad you feel righteous about 2010 Orange Bowl. Then again clone fans often feel righteous about things when they pick and choose time frames and criteria that does and doesn’t count.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Did your mom's trailer survive the derecho? Since you didn't discount what I said, it must hold true.

Naw, I just got a $10,000 a year raise last week, pretty nice considering the COVID situation. Business has been good. I guess I more than surpassed your raise you got from Wal-Mart and McDonalds one free meal a day you get.

A whole $10,000 raise, gee maybe you can pay cash for that double wide if it is a 1990’s model.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Lots of "show ignored content" in this thread lately. The Bear aka MVC aka Herky aka 47 other usernames must be back going strong. Word of advice, put him on ignore

Yeah, he repeats himself non-stop with some of the lamest posts I've ever seen. Advice taken. I was trying to be nicer since Covid hit, but sometimes you just push the button.

Reactions: CyTwins

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Lots of "show ignored content" in this thread lately. The Bear aka MVC aka Herky aka 47 other usernames must be back going strong. Word of advice, put him on ignore

I don't speak fluent "I've been dropped on my head" so I haven't even been able to piece together his last few posts.

Reactions: BCClone