Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yeah obviously it could have just been a turd of a game. With the turd being the only game ISU has played we don't know yet if that was the exception or the rule this year. If ISU does lose to TCU, that would be a bad sign. I mean ISU has a huge advantage in this game as they have played a game and TCU's game was canceled. ISU fans have told me this is a really big advantage.

Agree that ISU should beat TCU... no excuses. Big advantage that we've already had a game under our belts, plus their starting QB will be out if I'm not mistaken.

We can't beat TCU.... I fear we may only beat KU this season.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Agree that ISU should beat TCU... no excuses. Big advantage that we've already had a game under our belts, plus their starting QB will be out if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think TCU has much of anything at QB with Duggan being out. Plus ISU players have had two weeks to stew over the performance vs ULL, I think they will come out fired up vs TCU.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Duggan is supposed to play it sounds like

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wouldn’t it be reasonable to assume that a team the lost by 3 scores at home to a Sun Belt conference team would be an underdog on the road at an always tough conference opponent? If TCU is that bad then your conference is really weak this year.

I'm guessing Vegas, like usual, doesn't overreact over one game

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was wrong. I thought TCU would be favored. But really it all started with me ranking the clones 8th in your conference. At least the ap voters agree with me.
Losing to a top 20 team brings you down to the bottom of the conference. Man the Big 12 is stacked this year

• Funny
Reactions: 1776

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Losing to a top 20 team brings you down to the bottom of the conference. Man the Big 12 is stacked this year

The Big 12 is so stacked that they went 0-3 against the mighty Sun Belt. Better hope they don’t meet any more SBC teams anytime soon.