Iowa Football Recruiting

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

@CyTwins I thought we were told he was. What happened?
Deuce Hogan played in this game last year. That must mean Sauser is future All-Big12 right???

Reactions: CyTwins

Tommy Cicero

Dec 13, 2019
You just gotta hope that isn't the real team, that they just laid an egg to start the season. I mean it is only 1 game, sure it was a turd, but nearly every team lays a turd each year, and many teams more than once actually.

I expected Louisiana to blast Georgia State today because I thought they must be a pretty damn good team. Turns out, they barely won. That has to be concerning for everyone.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Well I guess we now know that ISU would finishes below Georgia St. in the Sun Belt as well. I'm thinking ISU would be middle of the pack Sun Belt team behind Ap St. (the class of the Sun Belt), Coastal Carolina, Arkansas St., ULL obviously and Georgia St. as well.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Well I guess we now know that ISU would finishes below Georgia St. in the Sun Belt as well. I'm thinking ISU would be middle of the pack Sun Belt team behind Ap St. (the class of the Sun Belt), Coastal Carolina, Arkansas St., ULL obviously and Georgia St. as well.
B

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
App State got beat by 10 by Marshall yesterday

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

If ISU doesn't look any better against TCU next weekend or OU the following weekend..... then yes.... ISU is probably a mid level Sun Belt team this year. I will give them one bad game.

Every year I feel like our offense way underperforms their level of talent on the field..... and it's just a given under CMC that our special teams will be garbage every year..... it's obvious that it's just not that important to them.

As I said, I'll give them a few weeks to prove me wrong, but this just feels like a broken record every year.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
If ISU doesn't look any better against TCU next weekend or OU the following weekend..... then yes.... ISU is probably a mid level Sun Belt team this year. I will give them one bad game.

Every year I feel like our offense way underperforms their level of talent on the field..... and it's just a given under CMC that our special teams will be garbage every year..... it's obvious that it's just not that important to them.

As I said, I'll give them a few weeks to prove me wrong, but this just feels like a broken record every year.
My hope is that we just failed to do live drills leading up to the game and game was just too fast. Now, if that's the case we better have changed things up last and this week.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Can you all just put TheBear on ignore so he doesn’t clog up all your normally glorious posts?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

Yeah obviously it could have just been a turd of a game. With the turd being the only game ISU has played we don't know yet if that was the exception or the rule this year. If ISU does lose to TCU, that would be a bad sign. I mean ISU has a huge advantage in this game as they have played a game and TCU's game was canceled. ISU fans have told me this is a really big advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1776

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Proctor out of SE polk is a huge Wirfs fan. Hopefully we can get him, I know he is young yet, but he is a Wirfs starter kit for sure.
He really is a strong Iowa lean I’d bet. Iowa fan, loves Wirfs, and wants to play in Sunday’s. If he wants to play on Sundays as an offensive lineman, come play for KF.

• Funny
Reactions: Cytown12