Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Straight to the NFL this time.

I got blasted by Iowa State fans when I said we like everyone else were passing on him when he entered the portal. He literally had interest from Iowa and UNI when he let Michigan. I'm not sure what the hype was. Probably because he was white

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I got blasted by Iowa State fans when I said we like everyone else were passing on him when he entered the portal. He literally had interest from Iowa and UNI when he let Michigan. I'm not sure what the hype was. Probably because he was white
Campbell watched him in person when he was in high school and didn't offer. The conversation should have ended there.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I don't think any of us were expecting OM to be in line behind so much WR talent at Iowa. Crazy. Best of luck to him, he'll find a good place where he can get onto the field.
I wouldn't call FCS a good place.

kcbob79clone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not that I am aware of, but I have been out of the loop lately. Did you happen to notice the color of Iowa's starting receivers?
I don't notice color. They aren't very good though. Smith Marsette is a good special teams weapon though