Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
You know for accusing us of being racist, you guys seem to bring up a lot more racial things then hawk fans do.

Accusing??? That train has left the station. Even the bought and paid for (wait It's Iowa) independent review confirmed the racist bias you condone.

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

kcbob79clone

Top-20 class in the nation, top-10 OL class in the nation. Looking pretty good.

How's ISU's class shaping up?

We discuss that in a thread dedicated to Iowa State Recruiting. This megathread is about Iowa Recruiting with the only addendum is how racism affects Iowa Recruiting.

So you must be OK with a regime that oversaw 20+ years of systemic racism as long as you get good recruiting classes?

Reactions: motorcy90

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
We discuss that in a thread dedicated to Iowa State Recruiting. This megathread is about Iowa Recruiting with the only addendum is how racism affects Iowa Recruiting.

So you must be OK with a regime that oversaw 20+ years of systemic racism as long as you get good recruiting classes?

I wouldn't want to talk about ISU's class either if I were you.

I'm OK with what the former and current players are OK with. Judging from the recent vocal support of Jaleel, Daniels, DJK about all the positive changes happening, and indications that there's a pretty amazing energy in the lockerroom, seems like they're ok with where things are at. That's what matters to me. Sorry, I know you're rooting for racism and don't want things to get better for them.

Reactions: dexterhawk

kcbob79clone

I wouldn't want to talk about ISU's class either if I were you.

I'm OK with what the former and current players are OK with. Judging from the recent vocal support of Jaleel, Daniels, DJK about all the positive changes happening, and indications that there's a pretty amazing energy in the lockerroom, seems like they're ok with where things are at. That's what matters to me. Sorry, I know you're rooting for racism and don't want things to get better for them.

So 3 you mentioned are greater than the much much greater number that haven't said all is well. I know Kirkwood isn't great at math but come on man.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So 3 you mentioned are greater than the much much greater number that haven't said all is well. I know Kirkwood isn't great at math but come on man.

I think deep down you really do want things to get better, but maybe are just struggling with accepting that. You shouldn't fight it. Positive things are happening, and that's a good thing. Real serious problems existed and thanks to guys like Daniels, Jaleel and many others who spoke up, those issues were brought to light and now major cultural shifts are happening. Again, that's a good thing.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I think deep down you really do want things to get better, but maybe are just struggling with accepting that. You shouldn't fight it. Positive things are happening, and that's a good thing. Real serious problems existed and thanks to guys like Daniels, Jaleel and many others who spoke up, those issues were brought to light and now major cultural shifts are happening. Again, that's a good thing.
And yet you continue to worship the guy who ran the program for 22 years and ONLY changed when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Carry on...